Friday, October 9, 2009

Pics of England

This is inside the Liverpool St. Train Station at London. It's a huge station!
This is the gate outside of Buckingham Palace. They were amazing and very detailed with lots of contrasting colors of black and gold.

Sheri and Amber in an oversized astro-turf chair. You can't see them but there is also a couch and giant lamp.


What's London without the red double-deckers and telephone booths?



This is Big Ben and right next to it outside the picture is parliment.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the astroturf chair picture!!! But, why is Big Ben standing on its side?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SOOOO proud of you for riding the eye Sheri!!! I'm a roller coaster lover and I couldn't do it! I just stared at it and ran the other way. Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete